CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
First let me say that I will never go to any place besides Santa Ana Auto Care. I spent weeks trying to figure out who I was going to take my car to for preventative maintenance. Brake (F/R), Drive belts, Throttle body service etc.. The price was better than anywhere else and the work was done expertly and quickly. Maher and Muhammad were absolutely amazing. Now here is why I will never go anywhere else. The drive belts were missed. They did a bunch of work. Easy to miss it on the list I had. I reached out and let them know it was not on the bill. They reached back out quickly and we got it taken care of with NO inconvenience to me. Maher and Muhammad were on it. You don't get quality of work AND customer service like this anywhere else. I appreciate them greatly and will take any work needing done to them. Thank you for everything.
David Ritchey, 03/04/2022
They did everything they said they would do
Tyrrell Wilson, 03/08/2022
They are super friendly and honest, I highly recommend going to them for any type of vehicle repairs.
Edwin baker, 03/02/2022